If you read my Joybus Premiere Bus Review, you probably know I often travel home to Benguet slash Baguio. One time, I was able to ride the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus from Cubao to Baguio and I must say, it’s pretty awesome. So I put together this blog post to give you guys more details on the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus.
Read on to learn more about my travel via Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus to Baguio from Cubao.
Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus
Victory Liner offers both bus to Baguio deluxe and regular options from Cubao, Baguio to Manila bus, bus from Cubao to Baguio, as well as Baguio to Pasay and vice versa. The deluxe bus travels via the TPLEX road so it’s pretty fast.
Amenities and Features
The Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus may not boast tablets behind the seats but they do have:
Yup. This basically sealed the deal for me. Since I work remotely, I can charge my laptop inside the bus and even work during the travel. Now, who doesn’t want that? If you left your power bank, Victory bus has your back. Wink. Wink. Wink.
Just like every other bus to Baguio deluxe transportation, the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus boasts of a comfort room right inside the bus. It’s just a bit confusing to find the flush button. The person to use the CR before me didn’t flush so I made it my mission to find the flush button and show that the toilet can BE FLUSHED. I admit it was tough especially since the bus was moving.
That’s right. FREE FOOD. During our travel, they gave us peanuts, bottled water, and a big cupcake. It was yuuummy. Satisfied traveler here!
What I love about bus to Baguio deluxe buses are the wide-open spaces you get. No more cramp room for the legs. Ohlalalala ~
One way costs 780 pesos.
Victory Liner Booking Online and Reservations
During holidays and long weekends, it is best to do go to the Victory Liner booking online and get a ticket beforehand.
You can reserve one via Victory Liner booking online. Here’s a step by step guide.
To do a Victory liner booking online, simply choose the terminal you’re leaving from and your destination. Afterwards, choose your travel date. Make sure you choose the ‘First Class’ bus type to book the Victory Liner First Class Bus.
Victory Liner booking online is that easy! Why not give it a go and get a hassle-free trip to Baguio?
Victory Liner Terminals
Victory Liner Pasay Terminal
If you need help with your Victory Liner Pasay online booking, simply go to their website.
- Location: 712 EDSA, Brgy. 143, Pasay City.
- Contact Numbers: (02) 833 4403, (02) 833 5019, 09985915061
Victory Liner Cubao Terminal
Bus to Baguio from Cubao: When it comes to a Victory Liner Cubao ticket reservation, you can either go to the terminal and buy a ticket days before your trip or simply do a Victory Liner Cubao booking online via https://www.victoryliner.com
- Location: 683 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City.
- Contact Numbers: (02) 727-4688, (02) 410-8986, (02) 727-4534, 09985915054
Victory Liner Baguio Terminal
A Victory Liner online booking to Baguio or to Manila can be done with Victory Liner’s website.
- Location: Governor Pack Road, Baguio City
- Contact Numbers: (074) 442-5708 / (074) 442-5708, (074) 619-0000, 09985915100
Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus Schedule
Bus to Baguio from Cubao?
Baguio to Manila Bus?
Bus from Cubao to Baguio?
Bus from Baguio to Manila?
You name it, we have the schedule here:
|Baguio To Cubao||Baguio to Pasay||Cubao To Baguio||Pasay To Baguio|
|12:10 AM||1:10 AM||12:15 AM||1:15 AM|
|2:10 AM||8:10 AM||10:15 AM||6:15 AM|
|9:10 AM||11:10 AM||12:20 PM||11:15 PM|
|10:10 AM||12:10 PM||2:15 PM||1:15 PM|
|1:10 PM||6:10 PM||8:15 PM||8:15 PM|
|10:10 PM||11:10 PM||11:15 PM||11:45 PM|
Make sure to book at the Victory Liner booking online site weeks before you travel date. You can also pick your seats here via the website booking. Just follow the instructions to pay your reservation.
Where to Stay in Baguio
Have you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb. Here’s a P1600 ($30) discount on your first booking when you sign up on Airbnb via this link.
Are you planning on going to Baguio? Don’t forget to save this on Pinterest.
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 250 Pesos
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
- The Country Place Baguio: An Unforgettable Baguio Staycation
- Baguio City: Sunset View Ridge Residences Review
- Top 14 Baguio Accommodation: Pretty Places To Book
- Where to Stay in Baguio under P1,000
- JoyBus Deluxe: Travel To Baguio and Baler in Comfort
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.