If you read my Joybus Premier Bus Review, you probably know I often travel home to Benguet slash Baguio. One time, I was able to ride the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus from Cubao to Baguio and I must say, it’s pretty awesome. So I put together this blog post to give you guys more details on the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus.
Read on to learn more about my travel via Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus to Baguio from Cubao.
- 1 2021 Updated Schedule:
- 2 Travel Requirements
- 3 Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus
- 4 Amenities and Features
- 5 Fare
- 6 Victory Liner Booking Online and Reservations
- 7 Victory Liner Terminals
- 8 Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus Schedule
- 9 Where to Stay in Baguio
- 10 You might also like…
2021 Updated Schedule:
Updated Baguio Trip Schedule as of May 18, 2021:
Cubao to Baguio
- 7:00 AM – First Trip
- 3:00 PM – Last Trip
Baguio to Cubao
- 8:00 AM – First Trip
- 7:00 PM – Last Trip
- Point-to-point Fare – 576 pesos
- PHP 350.00 Antigen Swab Test (Baguio Resident)
- PHP 500.00 Antigen Swab Test (Non-Resident)
You can visit the website of Victory Liner for a more updated timetable.
According to the latest updated guidelines released by the Public Information Office – City of Baguio, as of March 19, 2021, all tourists are required to present negative RT-PCR, Antigen test or Saliva test result conducted within 72 hours prior to entry to Baguio or have themselves tested at the Central Triage – Baguio Convention Center.
a. Testing requirement reimplemented as of March 19, 2021
- The following are required to present negative RT-PCR, Antigen test or Saliva test result conducted within 72 hours prior to entry to Baguio or have themselves tested at the Central Triage – Baguio Convention Center (Antigen test: P350 for Baguio residents; P500 for non-residents and tourist; NOTE: We don’t have Saliva test at the Central Triage)
- Non-resident Private Sector Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) on Official Travel;
- Non-Resident Travelers on personal, leisure, or non-work related travel purposes;
- Tourists; and
- Returning Baguio Residents
- Other travelers required to be tested or would need negative RT-PCR, Antigen test or Saliva test result, done within 30 days are:
- Private sector APORs who currently reside, or work, in Baguio City, and travelling daily or weekly through city borders on a home-to-work and vice-versa route;
- Baguio Resident Non APORs returning to the city from personal, leisure, or non work-related travels in other localities.
b. Requirement to undergo triage remains (Triage 1 is located at checkpoints; Triage 2 is at the Central Triage Unit at the Baguio Convention Center).
c. Registration to the city’s registration portals is still required (visita.baguio.gov.ph for tourism and personal/leisure travels and hdf.baguio.gov.ph for returning Baguio residents and other traveler classifications;
For more info, read Public Information Office – City of Baguio March 19, 2021 Updated
Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus
Victory Liner offers both bus to Baguio deluxe and regular options from Cubao, Baguio to Manila bus, bus from Cubao to Baguio, as well as Baguio to Pasay and vice versa. The deluxe bus travels via the TPLEX road so it’s pretty fast.
Amenities and Features
The Victory Liner First Class Deluxe bus may not boast tablets behind the seats but they do have:
Yup. This basically sealed the deal for me. Since I work remotely, I can charge my laptop inside the bus and even work during the travel. Now, who doesn’t want that? If you left your power bank, Victory bus has your back. Wink. Wink. Wink.
Just like every other bus to Baguio deluxe transportation, the Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus boasts of a comfort room right inside the bus. It’s just a bit confusing to find the flush button. The person to use the CR before me didn’t flush so I made it my mission to find the flush button and show that the toilet can BE FLUSHED. I admit it was tough especially since the bus was moving.
That’s right. FREE FOOD. During our travel, they gave us peanuts, bottled water, and a big cupcake. It was yuuummy. Satisfied traveler here!
What I love about bus to Baguio deluxe buses are the wide-open spaces you get. No more cramp room for the legs. Ohlalalala ~
So how much is the fare? One way costs 780 pesos.
Victory Liner Booking Online and Reservations
During holidays and long weekends, it is best to do go to the Victory Liner booking online and get a ticket beforehand.
You can reserve one via Victory Liner booking online. Here’s a step by step guide.
To do a Victory liner booking online, simply choose the terminal you’re leaving from and your destination. Afterwards, choose your travel date. Make sure you choose the ‘First Class’ bus type to book the Victory Liner First Class Bus.
Just change the date to your travel date and click “Find Tickets”.
Victory Liner booking online is that easy! Why not give it a go and get a hassle-free trip to Baguio?
Victory Liner Terminals
Victory Liner Pasay Terminal
If you need help with your Victory Liner Pasay online booking, simply go to their website.
- Location: 712 EDSA, Brgy. 143, Pasay City.
- Contact Numbers: (02) 833 4403, (02) 833 5019, 09985915061
Victory Liner Cubao Terminal
Bus to Baguio from Cubao: When it comes to a Victory Liner Cubao ticket reservation, you can either go to the terminal and buy a ticket days before your trip or simply do a Victory Liner Cubao booking online via https://www.victoryliner.com
- Location: 683 EDSA, Cubao, Quezon City.
- Contact Numbers: (02) 727-4688, (02) 410-8986, (02) 727-4534, 09985915054
Victory Liner Baguio Terminal
A Victory Liner online booking to Baguio or to Manila can be done with Victory Liner’s website.
- Location: Governor Pack Road, Baguio City
- Contact Numbers: (074) 442-5708 / (074) 442-5708, (074) 619-0000, 09985915100
Victory Liner First Class Deluxe Bus Schedule
Bus to Baguio from Cubao?
Baguio to Manila Bus?
Bus from Cubao to Baguio?
Bus from Baguio to Manila?
You name it, we have the schedule here:
|Baguio To Cubao||Baguio to Pasay||Cubao To Baguio||Pasay To Baguio|
|12:10 AM||1:10 AM||12:15 AM||1:15 AM|
|2:10 AM||8:10 AM||10:15 AM||6:15 AM|
|9:10 AM||11:10 AM||12:20 PM||11:15 PM|
|10:10 AM||12:10 PM||2:15 PM||1:15 PM|
|1:10 PM||6:10 PM||8:15 PM||8:15 PM|
|10:10 PM||11:10 PM||11:15 PM||11:45 PM|
Note: Make sure to book at the Victory Liner booking online site weeks before you travel date. You can also pick your seats here via the website booking. Just follow the instructions to pay your reservation.
Where to Stay in Baguio
Have you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
- Top 14 Baguio Accommodation: Pretty Places To Book
- Where to Stay in Baguio under P1,000
- Baguio Accommodations Near Tourist Spots
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb, here’s a P2,200 ($44) discount on your first booking.
You might also like…
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 250 Pesos
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
- JoyBus Deluxe: Travel To Baguio and Baler in Comfort