I’ve been traveling from Manila to Baguio, and riding a Baguio to Manila bus for the past 2 or 3 years and tried the Joybus Premiere, Victory First Class and the regular buses. I thought I rode it all. Guess I was wrong. One time while on the way to Baguio, I rode a Genesis Bus Joybus Deluxe and I liked it.
If you’re looking for other options to Baguio from Manila or a Baguio to Manila bus aside from Victory Bus, there’s Genesis Bus’ Joybus Deluxe. You can also ride this bus if you’re are in need of a bus Manila to Baler.
Planning on riding a bus Manila to Baler or a Manila to Baguio bus ( or a Baguio to Manila bus / Baler to Manila bus)? Check out the Joy Bus deluxe.
Are you interested? Then, read on.
I was searching online for bus schedules going to Baguio and found that the JoyBus Deluxe was scheduled at 2:00 PM. Perfect! It was past 1:00 PM and I took a taxi to go to Cubao Genesis bus terminal.
I quickly booked my tickets and waited for the bus to arrive (For Joy Bus booking online, there’s a Genesis online booking guide I made to help you). Around 1:55 PM, the JoyBus Deluxe came and we started going in. I quickly searched for my seat and settled in.
Unlike the JoyBus Premiere, this bus to Baguio deluxe transportation didn’t have any fancy gadgets behind the seats. Instead, it provided a more cushiony seat with a great amount of space for my feet.
Everything from the seats to the bathroom screamed VIP! Haha. And yes, I did feel like a VIP. The stewardess was really friendly and helpful, too.
All throughout our 4-hour trip, I had a smooth ride. I even slept like a baby. What with all the blanket and spacious seat, I curled myself into a ball and slept all the way to Baguio.
By the time we arrived in Baguio, the only thing on my mind was “I’ll definitely book again!”
The End. And I lived happily ever after!
Amenities and Features
This bus to Baguio deluxe by JoyBus has a lot of features including:
What I love most about JoyBus is they provide blankets during the trip. This is great if you are traveling at night and if you get cold easily (like me). It can be super cold at night and you’ll be glad you have the blanket to keep you warm.
Do note that you are only borrowing these and they’re not given to you for FREE. The stewardess will come to collect the blankets near the end of the trip.
Spacious Leg Room
Ahhh yes! Just like the Victory Liner First Class Bus, the JoyBus Deluxe Bus has a spacious legroom. If you have long legs, you’ll love this feature.
Plus, there’s a footrest which comes pretty handy. And if you want to recline your seat, you can easily do so without the person behind you complaining about a cramped space.
Yohoooo! To every food lover out there! JoyBus Deluxe provides free snacks for your travel bus Manila to Baler. However, this may not be enough to satiate your hunger.
The bus only provides free bottled water and crackers. Make sure you buy all the food you need before going inside the bus. There are no stopovers too so keep this in mind when you travel.
I love buses with toilets inside especially since I pee A LOT! I don’t like keeping it in and waiting for the next stopover before I can let it all go.
With a toilet on the bus, I can go whenever I want. Plus, the aisle is wide enough for me to pass without stepping on someone’s foot.
There’s free WiFi on the Genesis bus but I haven’t tried it yet since I always use my mobile data whenever I travel. Hurray for GOTSCOMBODD90!
Rates and Schedules
- As for the fare, Baguio to Cubao and vice versa is at P720.
- Add P10, and that’s P730 to Pasay from Baguio and vice versa.
- As for the Genesis bus Manila to Baler and vice versa, the fare is P730.
You can also refer to the photo below for the schedule and rates for Genesis bus Manila to Baler, bus to Baguio from Cubao, Baguio to Manila bus, and Pasay to Baguio bus.
To board this bus to Baguio deluxe, you can go to the following terminals.
The bus terminal entrance is fronting Metropoint Mall in Pasay Rotonda and is right at the back of Sogo Hotel, McDonalds and Chowking outlets. You can refer to the photo below for more details.
The bus station is near the Baliwag transit in Cubao. It’s just after Santrans. Check the photo below to guide you.
Bus from Baguio to Manila terminal is found at Gov. Pack Rd. It’s just below SM. Check the photo below if you are looking for a Baguio to Manila bus.
How To Book Online (Genesis online booking)
Have you been looking for a tutorial on the Genesis online booking? You can refer to this post on how to book online via I Want Seats and Pinoy Travel. Just change your selection from JoyBus Premiere Class to JoyBus Deluxe.
Travel Tip: You can also book the Victory Liner buses to Baguio.
Where to Stay in Baguio
Have you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb. Here’s a P1600 ($40) discount on your first booking when you sign up on Airbnb via this link.
Or you can look for other Baguio accommodations:
You might also like…
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 250 Pesos
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
- The Country Place Baguio: An Unforgettable Baguio Staycation
- Baguio City: Sunset View Ridge Residences Review
- Bus To Baguio: JoyBus & Victory Liner Schedule (Pasay, Cubao & Manila)
Going to Baguio soon? Don’t forget to save this article to Pinterest!
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.