Hey there!this is the team behind Wanderera
about the blogger
Hi, I’m Johanes Godoy, the founder of Wanderera and digital storyteller. My passion is to travel on a budget, camp under the stars, and promote beautiful places as a digital nomad.
At 23, I left my job to explore the world, discover what life’s all about and go after my dreams. I created this blog to share my adventures and misadventures in hopes of inspiring someone like you to take the leap of faith and chase your dreams.
about the blog
Wanderera is your one-stop blog for camping, digital nomad lifestyle, and travel tips, and guides. It is a word I coined to have the same meaning as “Lakwatsera” (Wanderer). I added the letter ‘a’ at the end to ‘tagalize’ it and give it a bit of a feminine oomph.
This blog is where I share budget travel guides, tips and stories. If your brand is all about budget travels, camping or any of that sort and you’d like to collaborate, please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
meet the team
Photographer: Ryk Van Eruel Godoy
Ryk loves to take portraits, and travel photos. If not watching Raffy Tulfo, you’ll find him snapping away with this camera. You can check out his works on Ryk Photography. He’s the inspiration behind Wanderera. Tehee~
Some Fun Facts About Me
- I love to cook. I especially like to grill.
- I love trying out new foods. You’ll often find me wandering around looking for street foods.
- I have a food blog.
- I can sing, and dance (very well). I love karaokes.
- I used to teach online before starting my photography hustle.
Writer: Johanes Godoy
Johanes is the writer, SEO specialist, and marketer. Wanderera is her brainchild. She likes typing away on her laptop, and looking for the next seat sale.
Some Fun Facts About Me
- I finished Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE), passed the board exam and worked as a Process Engineer for a year and 2 months when I realized that working a 9-5 job is not for me. I resigned and am now a content writer. You can hire me as a writer 😉 (email@example.com)
- I was born and raised in Benguet. I’m a full-blooded Igorot. Woooooo!
- I love cats and dogs.
- A lot of people mistake me for a boy because of my name. Plus, my name is pronounced as Jo-ha-nes. Not Yohanes, Yohains, or Johains.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.