About the Blog
Wanderera is your one-stop blog for camping, digital nomad lifestyle, and travel tips, and guides. It’s a word I coined to have the same meaning as “lakwatsera” (wanderer). I added the letter ‘a’ at the end to ‘tagalize’ it and give it a bit of a feminine oomph.
This blog aims to help travelers like YOU plan the perfect trip with travel guides and tips. If you love budget travels, camping, snorkeling, hiking and staycation, bookmark this blog. You’ll find complete destination guides and travel ideas here.
About the Bloggers
Hi, I’m Johanes Godoy, the founder of Wanderera and digital storyteller. Together with my husband, Ryk, we aim to travel on a budget, camp under the stars and promote beautiful places as digital nomads.
In our 20s, we decided to explore the world, discover what life’s all about and go after our dreams (and nope, we’re not rich). We created this blog to share our adventures and misadventures in hopes of inspiring someone like you to take the leap of faith and chase your dreams. Yes, it’s possible! With a pinch of determination and a spoonful of hard work, you can travel ANYWHERE.
Writer: Johanes Godoy
Johanes is the writer, SEO specialist, and marketer. Wanderera is her brainchild. She likes typing away on her laptop, and looking for the next seat sale.
Some Fun Facts About Me
- I’m an Electronics Engineer who passed the board exam and worked as a Process Engineer for a year and 2 months when I realized that working a 9-5 job is not for me. I resigned and am now a full-time blogger.
- I was born and raised in Benguet. I’m a full-blooded Igorot. Woooooo!
- If you love CATS and DOGS, we’re going to be best friends!
- A lot of people mistake me for a boy because of my name. Plus, my name is pronounced as Jo-ha-nes. Not Yohanes, Yohains, or Johains.
Creative: Ryk Van Eruel Godoy
Ryk loves to take food and travel photos. If not watching Raffy Tulfo, you’ll find him snapping away with this camera. You can check out his works on The Northbound Studio. He’s the inspiration behind Wanderera. Tehee~
Some Fun Facts About Me
- Cooking is my specialty because I love food.
- I love trying out new foods. You’ll often find me wandering around looking for street foods.
- I have a food blog.
- I can sing, and dance (very well). I love karaokes.
- I used to teach online before starting my photography hustle.
Want to work with us?
If you have an inquiry, feel free to contact us.
If you are a representative of a company or a member of the media interested in an interview, product feature, collaboration, media kit, or any other information, you can contact us at email@example.com
You can also download our media kit here.