Taking on the World, One Adventure at a TimeHi, I’m
- A journal, to document my adventures, misadventures and bucket lists
- A guide, to help others plan their travels
Travel Highlight Reel
How I Became a Full-Time Traveller
Who Am I?
I am currently 23. I’m a budget traveler which explains my interest in camping but once in a while I try to spoil myself. I am currently new to blogging, but starting one has always been a dream. You could say that
How did I start traveling?
I fell in love with traveling from the first time my friends and I hiked and set camp in Mt Yangbew during my college years. Following that event were even more travels around Luzon and outside the country. Since then, traveling and camping has been a part of who I am.
Some Facts About Me
Who Am I?
- I finished Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE), passed the board exam and worked as a Process Engineer for a year and 2 months when I realized that working a 9-5 job is not for me. I resigned and am now a writer.
- I love cats and am a self proclaimed cat lady! I had 5 cats when I was in college. My camera is full of cats from different places.
- I love taking photos of landscapes more than people. Haha. You might have noticed that in my photos especially if you’re following
I like blue pens more than black ones.
I have a love-hate relationship with jeans. So for now, I’m more of a ‘
tokong‘ kind of girl. I prefer comfort more than fashion.
The top 5 countries I want to visit are Japan, Australia, Iceland, New Zealand, and Switzerland.
7. I was born and raised in Benguet. I’m a full-blooded Igorot. Woooooo!
I love love love dream catchers. On my wedding, I’m planning on using dreamcatchers to decorate.
I used to draw. Now, I’m too lazy.
I was once in a band. I played the bass guitar and dreamt of starting a rock band. Now, I just want to go
My favorite YouTuber is Sorelle Amore. She’s just amazing and fabulous!
I think butterflies are scary. They look scary up close especially when you lose the wings.
I love cakes and sweets.
My favorite color is blue&green. Not blue. Not green. Also not blue-green. I just love looking at blue and green together in one photo. Again, you can notice this on my Instagram.
I love sunny days!
16. A lot of people mistake me for a boy because of my name. Plus, my name is pronounced as Jo-ha-
Check out my recent adventures to help you start yours.
@wandereradotcom on Instagram
For any beach lover, Pangasinan is one of the best places to go. It offers a tranquil escape for those in the city. Just 5 hours away from Manila, any camper can go for a weekend getaway and camp in one of the best Pangasinan beach campsites. Pangasinan Beach...
For the past months, I’ve received inquiries from my friends and readers on how to go camping when it’s their first time. So to answer their questions, I decided to create this article - Camping Guide For Beginners. Camping Guide For Beginners If you love the...
Camping is the ultimate outdoor experience. It tests your endurance and durability such as staying dry while camping. This adventure often relies on you being prepared for whatever might come your way. One of these problems that you would usually encounter when...