Travel Highlight Reel
How I Became a Full-Time Traveler
Who Am I?
I am a 20 something budget traveler. This explains my interest in camping but once in a while I try to spoil myself.
How did I start traveling?
I fell in love with traveling from the first time my friends and I hiked and set camp in Mt Yangbew during my college years. Following that event were even more travels around Luzon and outside the country. Since then, traveling and camping has been a part of who I am.
Some Facts About Me
Who Am I?
- I finished Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE), passed the board exam and worked as a Process Engineer for a year and 2 months when I realized that working a 9-5 job is not for me. I resigned and am now a content writer.
- I love cats and am a self proclaimed cat lady! I had 5 cats when I was in college. My camera is full of cats from different places. (I love dogs, too. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see my babies. :D)
- I love taking photos of landscapes more than people. Haha. You might have noticed that in my photos especially if you’re following Wanderera on Instagram.
- I like blue pens more than black ones. They look neater.
- I have a love-hate relationship with jeans. So for now, I’m more of a ‘tokong’ kind of girl. I prefer comfort more than fashion.
- The top 5 countries I want to visit are Japan, Australia, Iceland, New Zealand, and Switzerland.
- I was born and raised in Benguet. I’m a full-blooded Igorot. Woooooo!
- I have a crazy obsession with dream catchers.
- I used to draw. Now, I’m too lazy.
- I was once in a band. I played the bass guitar and dreamt of starting a rock band. Now, I just want to go traveeeel!
- My favorite YouTuber is Sorelle Amore. She’s just amazing and fabulous!
- I think butterflies are scary. They look scary up close especially when they lose the wings.
- I love cakes and sweets.
- My favorite color is blue&green. Not blue. Not green. Also not blue-green. I just love looking at blue and green together in one photo.
- I love sunny days!
- A lot of people mistake me for a boy because of my name. Plus, my name is pronounced as Jo-ha-nes. Not Yohanes, Yohains, or Johains.
Check out my recent adventures to help you start yours.
For any beach lover, Pangasinan is one of the best places to go. It offers a tranquil escape for those in the city. Just 5 hours away from Manila, any camper can go for a weekend getaway and camp in one of the best Pangasinan beach campsites. Pangasinan Beach...
If you love taking photos, you'll definitely love Art in Island. Located in Cubao, this masterpiece is the largest 3D trick art museum in the whole of Asia. That alone should convince you to go ahead and check out this spectacular place! The museum boasts of more than...
Kota Beach Resort is one of Bantayan Island's most visited spot. Don't miss it and make the most of your stay in Bantayan Island on this resort. Ever watched the Camp Sawi movie and wondered where the beautiful beach and the spectacular island in the movie are...
Davao is one of the Philippines' largest cities. When you first hear about this place, the President's name Rodrigo Duterte will always follow. It currently holds the title of being among the safest cities in the country. Home to the highest mountain in the...
Sometimes, you just want to find a good place to stay in Manila - a place that will provide you with a great staycation, a wonderful view of the city and a pool to swim your worries away. Who said you have to go far away to be away from the hustle and bustle of the...
I’ve lived in Baguio for so many years but I’ve only learned about The Country Place Baguio last May. I mean, with how beautiful it is, I would’ve heard of it at least once. Well, I guess hanging out with less than 5 people at school and having a school – home –...