Travel Highlight Reel
How I Became a Full-Time Traveler
Who Am I?
I am a 20 something budget traveler. This explains my interest in camping but once in a while I try to spoil myself.
How did I start traveling?
I fell in love with traveling from the first time my friends and I hiked and set camp in Mt Yangbew during my college years. Following that event were even more travels around Luzon and outside the country. Since then, traveling and camping has been a part of who I am.
Some Facts About Me
Who Am I?
- I finished Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE), passed the board exam and worked as a Process Engineer for a year and 2 months when I realized that working a 9-5 job is not for me. I resigned and am now a content writer.
- I love cats and am a self proclaimed cat lady! I had 5 cats when I was in college. My camera is full of cats from different places. (I love dogs, too. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see my babies.)
- I love taking photos of landscapes more than people. Haha.
- I like blue pens more than black ones. They look neater.
- I have a love-hate relationship with jeans. So for now, I’m more of a ‘tokong’ kind of girl. I prefer comfort more than fashion.
- The top 5 countries I want to visit are Japan, Australia, Iceland, New Zealand, and Switzerland.
- I was born and raised in Benguet. I’m a full-blooded Igorot. Woooooo!
- I have a crazy obsession with dream catchers.
- I used to draw. Now, I’m too lazy.
- I was once in a band. I played the bass guitar and dreamt of starting a rock band. Now, I just want to go traveeeel!
- My favorite YouTuber is Sorelle Amore. She’s just amazing and fabulous!
- I think butterflies are scary. They look scary up close especially when they lose the wings.
- I love cakes and sweets.
- My favorite color is blue&green. Not blue. Not green. Also not blue-green. I just love looking at blue and green together in one photo.
- I love sunny days!
- A lot of people mistake me for a boy because of my name. Plus, my name is pronounced as Jo-ha-nes. Not Yohanes, Yohains, or Johains.
Check out my recent adventures to help you start yours.
Isla Verde, Batangas: Looking for an uncrowded beach with clear blue waters and creamy sand? Why not go to Isla Verde? You won't regret it. When it comes to beach camping, I always look at the beaches and islands in Batangas. For months I've wanted to go to Isla Verde...
Alarms all set and a hope for a bright day tomorrow during our Palaui island tour, we all slept tight with excitement and anticipation the night before we were bound to go to Anguib Beach. As part of our Palaui island tour, we included Anguib Beach in our second-day...
With its abundance of hundred-year-old trees, centuries-old lighthouse and beaches, Palaui Island have been turned into a paradise for those who want to experience the raw beauty of the Philippines. Upon arriving on the island, the first thing that you will notice is...
I’ve always been fascinated by container vans. Afteralll, you can recycle it and turn it into a house. Take Casa Antonio Glamp Vans for example. They used container vans for their rooms and it turned out awesome. If you’re looking for a beach front resort to...
Disclosure: I have partnered with Casa Antonio Glamping for this post. All opinions are my own. I love camping. I love it so much that I have a list of campsites and glamping sites I want to go to. You can even find on this blog lists of campsites in Pangasinan,...
Disclosure: I have partnered with Casa Antonio Vacations for this post. All opinions are my own. Check out this new glamping site in Batangas: Playa Calatagan Beach Glamping By Casa Antonio Vacations! If you love to camp, you’ve probably already heard of the word...