Pangasinan Solid North Transit P2P Bus from Manila to Baguio is now available! Reserve your seat earlier by booking online. Here’s how!
Update (As of July 17, 2021): One way fare is now at P576 per head
And there’s another bus plying the Baguio to Manila route. Introducing the point to point (P2P) bus of Solid North Transit from Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) to Gov. Pack Rd in Baguio.
If you’re planning to ride this bus, here’s a step-by-step guide on Solid North online booking.
Step-by-step Guide On Solid North Online Booking
- Go to biyaheroes.com and click on Book Now.
- Select your departure date and destination. You can also check the “Rountrip” option if you’re going to book your return ticket in advance.
- Then click Search.
- Afterwards, choose your preferred schedule and bus type.
- Click Proceed.
- Select your seats and scroll down below to click Proceed.
TIP: If you want more leg space, I’d suggest you choose seat 43, 27 and 28 (1,2,3 and 4 are reserved for seniors and PWDs). If you’re traveling with a senior or a PWD, better book these seats for them.
- Then, fill up your personal details. If you are a passenger, make sure to check that “Are you also a passenger?” box.
- If you are booking for someone else, don’t check the “Are you also a passenger?” box and input their details.
- Click Proceed.
- Choose your Payment Method. You can bay via internet banking (BDO, BPI, Chinabank PNB, Metrobank, RCBC, Security Bank, UCPB, Unionbank), 7 eleven, bank cash deposit, Bayad Center, Cebuana, Dragonpay, ECPay, GCash, LBC, SM Dept/Supermarket/Savemore, Robinsons Dept Store, RuralNet Banks and Coops, and PayPal.
Travel Tip: If you’re coming from Cubao/Kamias, you can place in the Booking Notes that your pick up point is JAC Liner Kamias Terminal.
Take Note: There’s a service charge of P50 when you book via byaheroes.com and a Payment Processing Fee when you pay via 7 eleven or PayPal.
- Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (You can read them below or on the booking page)
- Check all details if they are correct then click PAY NOW.
- Biyaheroes will then send you an email saying that your attempt to book has been registered to their system. Make sure you read what’s placed there. Then follow the PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS to settle your reservation payment.
- Should you encounter any problems or need further assistance, please contact Biyaheroes Support immediately at (0917) 535 1501 via text/call or via Viber, Telegram, Whatsapp, LINE, KakaoTalk, and WeChat; (02) 507 8575 for landline, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Tip: You can also choose to book the Victory Liner bus to Baguio here if Solid North is full.
Terms and Conditions
FOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD VIA PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS: If you are not a passenger of the booked trip, passengers are STRICTLY REQUIRED to leave a copy of the CREDIT/DEBIT CARD HOLDER’S VALID ID and front copy of the CREDIT/DEBIT CARD used to email@example.com at least 24hrs before your trip or we will cancel your reservation and refund your payment. Please understand that this security protocol is for your safety and security, and we are doing this to protect your transactions.
If you will choose to settle via over-the-counter bank deposit, payment center, 7-Eleven or malls, payment must be settled within 24 hours upon booking. This is strictly implemented, and settling at a later time may risk chosen seats from being reopened.
- Strictly implemented: You are REQUIRED to arrive one hour before your departure time for check-in and boarding. Seats will automatically be released and you can already be considered a no-show should you not arrive by this time. Present the departure and return voucher (if roundtrip) to the ticketing booth for validation and confirmation of reservations
- For passengers departing from PITX please proceed to ticketing booth 1 and exchange your booking voucher at the Solid North counter for you boarding pass.
- Bring a valid ID. Solid North reserves the right to refuse passengers with no identification cards and also charge for deducted discounts if declared a student, senior citizen or PWD.
- Toy pet is allowed provided that it is in a cage, has a diaper and no foul odor. The convenience of the passengers is still our priority, thus, the management has the right to refuse boarding of pets if they find it reasonable to do so.
- Carry-on allowance is just one baggage. Charges may apply for extra luggage stowed in the bus compartment.
- Cancellation of booking is not allowed after 24 hours of confirmation. Rebooking is allowed with 10% surcharge fee and must be done until 24 hours before the departure date. Rebooking fee is waived if made within 24 hours after booking confirmation. You can only rebook your trip once and the new date must be within 6 months from the original departure date.
- No refund for no show.
- Service charge for online reservations is non-refundable.
- Schedules may change without prior notice because of unforeseen weather changes, road conditions, holidays, and/or maintenance and security measures.
- Failure to choose the correct passenger type during the booking process would automatically be subjected to regular fares.
- STRICTLY NO PRINTED VOUCHER, NO BOARDING.
- For online bookings: Rebooking and cancellation requests can only be processed during office hours, 9AM-9PM. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For phone inquiries, you may call (0917) 535-1501 from 12NN to 9PM (local Philippine time), Monday-Sunday.
- Price may change without prior notice.
Solid North hotline number: (0917) 522-5463
Where to Stay In Baguio
Have you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
- Top 13 Baguio Accommodation: Pretty Places To Book
- Where to Stay in Baguio under P1,000
- Baguio Accommodations Near Tourist Spots
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb, here’s a P2,200 discount on your first booking.
You might also like…
- Bus To Baguio: JoyBus & Victory Liner Schedule (Pasay, Cubao & Manila)
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 250 Pesos
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos