Who wouldn’t want to spend a day at amusement parks? Enchanted Kingdom in particular?
The very first time I found myself in this magical place was back in college during our field trip. Before we went back to Baguio, we spent the day lining up to nerve-wracking Enchanted Kingdom rides.
That was the first time I rode a roller coaster and boy did I wish that was my last. Haha. I wish. I still remember a few months after that when my friend and I went to HongKong, I rode the biggest roller coaster ride in Ocean Park ALONE.
I didn’t know why I did what I did, but my brain was probably too messed up from all the board exam review I did. So I just went ahead and screamed YOLO. Needless to say, that was the best roller coaster ride I’ve experienced. (Man, I need to write about our Hong Kong trip next time. I’ll link it here when I do finish it. Tehee~ Update: It’s done! Here’s the Hong Kong Budget Travel Guide: Six Days Backpacker Trip Itinerary)
So back to Enchanted Kingdom. Well, if you want to have fun, go here. Word of warning though, be prepared. Your patience will be tested. You will have to line up from 30 minutes to 2 hours to ride one attraction.
Tip: If you’re planning on riding the Rio Grande Rapids, bring some spare clothes because you’ll get wet if you are unlucky.
Enchanted Kingdom Rides and Attractions
- Agila The Eksperience
- 7D Interactive Motion Theater
- Air Pterodactyl
- Air Race
- Anchors Away
- Boulderville Express
- Bouncing Boulder
- Bumbling Boulders
- Dino Soar US
- Ekstreme Tower Ride
- Flying Fiesta
- Fun Kart
- Jungle Log Jam
- Laser Mission
- Rio Grande Rapids
- Roller Skater
- Space Shuttle
- Stone Eggs
- Swan Lake
- The Ghostbusters Adventure Live
- Up, Up And Away
- Xtreme Paintball Philippines (XPP)
Enchanted Kingdom Schedule
The current Enchanted Kingdom schedule is as follows:
- Monday-Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday-Friday: 12 nn to 7 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 11 am to 9 pm
For more information on special times due to holidays and special events, please click HERE.
Enchanted Kingdom Promo and Rates
Enchanted Kingdom Entrance Fee
- Regular Day Pass: P800 (Unlimited park rides)
- Junior Day Pass: P500 (Unlimited park rides depending on the height restrictions) – between 3 ft to 4 ft
- Senior Citizen & PWD: P500 (Senior Citizen or PWD ID is required)
- Junior PWD: P350 (PWD ID is required) – between 3ft to 4ft
Weekend/ Holiday Rates:
- Regular Day Pass: P900 (Unlimited park rides)
- Junior Day Pass: P600 (Unlimited park rides depending on the height restrictions) – between 3 ft to 4 ft
- Senior Citizen & PWD: P600 (Senior Citizen or PWD ID is required)
- Junior PWD: P400 (PWD ID is required) – between 3ft to 4ft
You can buy tickets online HERE at a discount.
For promos, Enchanted Kingdom has seasonal discounts and promos. Check their website.
Where to Eat
There are a lot of food stalls inside the Enchanted Kingdom but most of them are a bit expensive.
How To Go To Enchanted Kingdom
You have three options: ride the shuttle, commute, or drive.
2nd floor, Ayala Park Square Carpark (in front of Dusit Thani Manila) OR
Starmall Alabang (from Enchanted Kingdom ONLY)
Via Private Car
Use Waze. Yes, that mobile app is useful.
Ride a bus passing by Balibago, Laguna at Pasay City near Buendia LRT station Bus. Fare is around P60 and travel time will take 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Drop by Waltermart in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and ride a tricycle to Enchanted Kingdom.
Ride a jeep and drop off at Olivares. In front of the 711 store, you will find a jeep passing by Waltermart: Sta Rosa, Laguna. Fare is around 32 pesos.
Then, ride a tricycle to Enchanted Kingdom.
You might also like…
- SandBox Pampanga: Rates, Activities And What To Expect
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila : 28 Affordable Places To Visit
- Seven Lakes of San Pablo in Laguna : A P647 Itinerary
- Bato Springs Resort, Laguna Travel Guide: Perfect Summer Getaway
- 23 Resorts Near Manila For A Quick Escape