Solid North bus? Pangasinan Solid North Transit P2P bus now offers trips to Baguio from Manila! And it’s cheaper!
Traveling to Baguio just got better and more comfortable with the point to point (P2P) buses of Pangasinan Solid North Transit! For only P525, you can enjoy deluxe amenities.
Here’s why you should book the Pangasinan Solid North Transit P2P bus.
Why Travel with Pangasinan Solid North Transit
Pangasinan Solid North Transit passes through TPLEX so in 5 to 6 hours, you’ll arrive at Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX). Travel time mostly depends on the traffic at EDSA.
Features and Amenities
Compared to other buses plying the Manila to Baguio route, Pangasinan Solid North Transit just offered a P2P bus equipped with:
- Comfort Room
- 2X2 Seat Recliner
- 45 Seater
- In-bus Entertainment System
- Free WiFi
- CCTV System
- Overhead Bin
- Stackable Tray Table
- Free bottled water
What We Loved
The comfort room has a toilet, bidet, mirror, and sink. It’s pretty clean, too. So please, if you ride this bus, make sure to clean after yourself. And flush properly.
2X2 Seat Recliner
The seats are pretty comfy. You can recline them too. The leg space isn’t that wide, though. Ever ridden a regular bus? The leg space there is the same as this one.
The difference is that there are a tray table and a USB charging port on each seat. How amazing is that? Goodbye power bank. You don’t need that anymore.
Free WiFi? They have it!
I hate traveling with a phone that’s low on battery. So imagine how happy I was when I found the Pangasinan Solid North Transit bus with its charging ports. Feels like heaven!
All of that for just P525! That’s P200+ cheaper than the other deluxe buses going to Baguio from Manila.
How to Book (Solid North Online Booking)
You can book tickets on the following terminals:
- JAC Liner Terminal, Buendia
- JAC Liner Terminal, Kamias
- LLI Terminal, Lucena
- Pangasinan Solid North Terminal, Cubao (Booking only)
- Governor Pack Terminal, Baguio
- Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX)
Solid North Online Booking: You can also book your tickets online. Here’s a step-by-step guide to booking your Pangasinan Solid North Transit tickets online.
Terminals & Schedules
- Baguio Terminal Location: Gov Pack Road (Below SM)
- PITX Terminal Location: Parañaque, Metro Manila (Go directly to the 2nd floor Gate 1)
- Kamias Terminal Location: JAC Liner Kamias Terminal (The bus stops here for a few minutes so you can ride. Payment will be on the bus.)
The first trip is at 2:00 AM and the last trip is at 11:00 PM. The bus departure is every hour.
From PITX, the bus stops for a few minutes at the JAC Liner Kamias terminal to load passengers. If you’re riding in Kamias, the fare is still P525, and travel time is around 4 to 5 hours.
If you’re coming from Baguio and want to be dropped off in Cubao, the bus drops off passengers at Araneta Center Bus Port in Cubao next to Ali Mall so you can tell the bus stewardess that you’re only until Cubao.
- Globe: 09178866784
- Smart: 09230831462
- Facebook: Pangasinan Solid North Transit, Inc.
If I was to use one word to describe our trip. It was awesome!
From Baguio, we went looking for the terminal of Pangasinan Solid North Transit in Gov Pack Road and hopefully make it to the 4:00 AM trip. We found it at the very end of the terminal.
We were greeted with a very friendly bus stewardess. She asked us to choose wherever we want to sit since it looks like we’ll be the only passengers. True enough, nobody else came. By 4:00 AM, off we went and there was just me and Ryk inside the bus! Crazy, I know!
So whether there are one or two passengers, the bus will still depart to Manila. And do note, this is a point to point bus so they won’t be picking up any passengers along the way. Hurray for faster travel time!
After four hours, we’ve entered Manila. In six hours, we arrived at the PITX in Paranaque. Ohohoho. I’m loving this bus.
All in all, if you’re going to Paranaque, this is the bus to book.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are pets allowed?
Toy pet is allowed provided that it is in a cage, has a diaper and no foul odor. But according to the Solid North, the convenience of the passengers is still their priority, thus, the management has the right to refuse boarding of pets if they find it reasonable to do so.
Last time we rode the bus, I asked the driver if it’s possible to bring pets inside. He said pets will be placed on the luggage compartment under the bus which I think would not be too comfortable for your pet. 🙁
Do PWDs, students, and senior citizens have discounts?
Yes, they have a 20% discount. But be sure to bring a valid ID. That’s P420 for students, PWDs and seniors.
How much baggage is allowed?
Carry-on allowance is just one baggage. Charges may apply for extra luggage stowed in the bus compartment.
Where to Stay In Baguio
Have you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb. Here’s a P2,200 discount on your first booking when you sign up on Airbnb via this link.
Planning a trip to Baguio soon? Save this for later!
You might also like…
- Bus To Baguio: JoyBus & Victory Liner Schedule (Pasay, Cubao & Manila)
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 250 Pesos
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.