JoyBus Premier Class: Genesis Online Booking
Via Pinoy Travel
- Go to https://www.pinoytravel.com.ph/. That’s right you won’t be using the bus company’s official website for a Genesis online booking and Joy Bus booking.
- Aside from Genesis online booking to Baguio, you can also book a bus Manila to Baler using the website.
- Then, input your origin and destination. Afterward, choose your trip date. When booking the Joybus Premier Class, you either choose Pasay or Cubao for the origin. In this case, however, only Cubao is available.
- Click search and choose your seat. Pick the JoyBus Premier and click on ‘Book Seats’.
- Then, fill in all the fields and click continue.
- Wait for the confirmation email and follow the instructions sent to your email.
Via I Want Seats
- Go to https://iwantseats.com/ and sign up for an account. Just like PinoyTravel, you can also book a bus Manila to Baler using this website.
- Afterward, choose your origin, destination, date of trip and number of seats. Pick the Premier2_2X1 for your Bus Type. Then, click ‘reserve’. If you’re choosing a Manila to Baler bus or Manila to Baguio bus, the site offers Genesis online booking for both destinations.
- After this, you’ll need to enter the names of the other people you’re booking for. You also have the chance to pick your seat.
- Once done with your Genesis booking, you can review your itinerary. An online reservation fee worth 30 pesos will be included in your total amount of fare.
- If all details are okay, pay for your fare via 7/11, Gaisano Malls, H Lhuillier, BPI, BDO, Gcash or PayPal.
- Then, verify your payment by following the instructions placed on the website.
Powered by 12Go Asia systemRead Also: Top 14 Baguio Accommodation: Pretty Places To Book Hope you found this Joy Bus booking guide helpful. If you have any questions, additional information, comment them down below. For the meantime, here’s a video of the Joybus Premier Class so you’ll know what to expect. If you need any help with your Joy Bus booking, you can leave your comments down below and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as I can. Happy travels! If you need a bus Manila to Baler bus, you can take the JoyBus Deluxe.
Where to Stay in BaguioHave you already booked your accommodation in Baguio? If not, here are some that you can book:
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
You might also like…
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
- Baguio Accommodations Near Tourist Spots
- 15 Free Things To Do in Baguio City
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
- Victory Liner First Class Bus: Manila to Baguio in Just 4 Hours
- JoyBus Deluxe: Travel To Baguio and Baler in Comfort
- Bus To Baguio: JoyBus & Victory Liner Schedule (Pasay, Cubao & Manila)