If you love taking photos, you’ll definitely love Art in Island. Located in Cubao, Manila, this masterpiece is the largest 3D trick art museum in the whole of Asia. That alone should convince you to go ahead and check out this spectacular place!
The museum boasts of more than 200 pieces created by a team of master painters.
Art in Island
When we went to the Art in Island, I was expecting a lot of pieces but I did not expect it to be THAT many! Seriously, my friends and I got tired of taking photos and posing that we took a break at their cafe before taking more photos.
Yup, there’s a cafe inside the place but it’s a bit expensive.
Look at all the photos we got when we went there.
Read More: Villa Jovita: The Bali of Batangas
There’s a mini 3D movie you’ll watch inside the museum at certain times of the day. I suggest you watch this cause it was freaking awesome!
Ticket Price: P500 per adult
- For Senior Citizens, PWDs, Students: P400 (bring your ID to avail of the discount)
- Entrance is free for children below 3 feet.
How To Get There
Location: 175, 15th avenue, barangay Soccoro, Cubao, Quezon City
I’m not that familiar with transportation in Manila to be honest, despite living there for a few months. So first things first, ride a bus, a train or a jeepney to Cubao. Once there, ride a taxi and ask them to bring you to Art in Island. The museum is a bit hidden so it’s tricky to get there.
When we went there, we only relied on Google maps and walked all the way to the museum from the Cubao bus terminals. I know. It was exhausting. When we thought we were near, we weren’t. We walked for about 30 minutes until we found Art in Island.
- Facebook: Page
- Phone: (2)421 1356
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and Reminders
- Bring a spare battery for your camera or power bank for your phone. You’ll definitely run out of battery with all the beautiful pieces around the museum.
- You can eat at the cafe inside the museum so you don’t have to worry about food.
- The place is open only on Tuesdays to Sundays from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm. It’s also open on Mondays during the holidays.
- It’s better to come here early so you have a lot of time to wander around the place. It took us more or less 3 hours to see everything!
- There’s free parking on the site.
- Bring socks. You’ll be asked to remove your shoes once inside Art in Island.
You might also like…
- Gramercy Residences Staycation: A Budget Room With ZEN Home
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila : 28 Affordable Places To Visit
- 16 Things To Do In Manila That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Zen Rooms Selah Pods Review: Staycation in Pasay, Manila
- 23 Resorts Near Manila For A Quick Escape
- Manila Staycation | 20 Condos and Hotels With Awesome Swimming Pools