There’s no need to go to far to relax. Book a room at ZEN Rooms Selah Pods Hotel and you’re sure to have a good time!
Zenrooms is widely know for their affordable rates when it comes to hotels. For this reason, I always check Zenrooms whenever I’m looking for a staycation in Manila. The best thing about them is that ZenRooms is partnered with several of the best buildings, and hotels in Manila and Asia with awesome pool views. One of such is the ZenHome Gramercy Residences in Makati.
Stayed there one time and the skyline view from the pool was one of the best in the city.
If you’re looking for a Manila staycation with pool, ZenRooms is the first place you should check. For the meantime, here’s what you can expect from ZenRooms Selah Pods.
About Zen Rooms Selah Pods Pasay
Selah Pods and Zenrooms have partnered to bring you an awesome staycation experience. Located in Pasay, Selah Pods is just a few minutes walk away from the Gil Puyat LRT station. Aside from that, it’s just beside Selah Loft and grocery stores. Its excellent location is what makes it one of the best places to stay in if you’re a leisure traveler.
Zen Rooms Selah Pods Pasay features a rooftop bar, outdoor swimming pool and lounge, buffet breakfast, massage spa, high-class lobby, elevator, and free parking. Upon entering the room, you’ll be greeted with a minimalist design.
- ZEN Customer Care: +63 2231 3338
- Hotel Reception: +6327755038,+639452131313,+639557812522
- Location: 2004-224 David St. cor PH, San Hose, F.B. Harrison St, Pasay, 1305
Amenities and Features
Ryk and I stayed at the Deluxe Twin with View. It can accommodate up to three persons with its 2 beds. The bathroom and toilet are enclosed with glass while the sink is placed outside which was kinda weird since it’s the first time we saw a room design like that.
The room was a bit smaller than we expected but it’s enough for four people. The TV is placed on the lower bed so whoever gets to sleep here can hog the TV all to himself haha.
I just love how the mirror, above the sink, has a backlight so you can see every pore on your face when you’re washing.
If it gets too hot inside, you have an air conditioner and a ceiling fan. Apart from this, you also have the following:
- Hot Shower
- Bath Gel/ Soap
- Bottled Water
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- in-Room Safe
Just beside the pool is the bar. During our stay, there was a live band performing. It was great. Swimming by the pool and listening to the music as well as chilling on the tables and eating while enjoying the view and music.
For just P320 per person, you can avail of the breakfast buffet. Yum yum!
You can find the buffet area at the 8th floor of the building. It starts from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
This is the main attraction for me. However, I made the mistake of booking a Saturday and Sunday so there were a lot of people during our stay. Kids were running around the whole place. And you bet the pool is full of them, too especially since the pool is only 4 ft deep. So if you want to have the pool all to yourself, make sure your booking is on a weekday.
The pool is open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM and located at the rooftop. The view at night and in the morning from here is superb! I highly recommend you to check it out.
Things To Note
- The check-in time is 14:00 while the check out time: 12:00. You can check-in late without any prior notice.
- Upon check-in, you’ll need to pay P1,000 incidental deposit while will be fully-refunded on the condition that no damage and disturbance has occurred.
- One child 5 years old below can stay for free using existing beds. (Extra bed can be provided at PHP 600 per night – subject to availability at the time of check-in)
- Free private parking is available on the site! Subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- Bring your valid Photo ID. You’ll be presenting this upon check-in. (Please note failure to do so may result in not being able to check-in)
- A corkage fee will be implemented in the property for food brought inside hotel premises equivalent to 50% of the total amount of receipt or perceived value.
Where and How To Book
- Go to zenrooms.com.
- Search for “Selah” or “Selah Pods”.
- Choose your preferred dates.
- Use the voucher code: WANDERERA for 10% discount. (You can use this discount for all Zen Rooms properties).
- Afterwards, confirm your booking.
- You can pay via online banking, Gcash, debit/credit card, supermarket or local bank. Some properties also allow you to pay the hotel upon check-in.
- Once done, check your email for the email confirmation of your booking
Planning to book Selah Pods anytime soon? Save this article to Pinterest!
You might also enjoy:
- Gramercy Residences Staycation: A Budget Room With ZEN Home
- BSA Twin Towers: The Perfect Staycation in the Heart of Manila
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila : 25 Places To Visit (Plus Campsites)
- Art in Island Manila, Philippines: Asia’s Largest 3D Trick Art Museum
- 16 Things To Do In Manila That You Shouldn’t Miss
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.