Are you planning a trip to Baguio anytime soon? Good news! Pangasinan Solid North now offers luxury buses from Manila to Baguio!
If you hate traveling for long hours or sitting on the bus for a very long time, you’re going to love the new luxury buses by Pangasinan Solid North plying the Manila to Baguio route. Say hello to relaxing and hassle-free trips.
Interested? Here’s everything you need to know about the new luxury buses!
- 1 Solid North Luxury Bus Schedules & Terminals
- 2 Fare
- 3 Online Booking
- 4 Amenities and Features
- 5 Where to Stay in Baguio
- 6 You might also like…
Solid North Luxury Bus Schedules & Terminals
Updated Baguio Trip Schedule as of April 20, 2022:
Solid North Parañaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) Terminal
Near MOA, you will find PITX. Here, you can book a ticket directly from the PITX ticketing counters and ride the bus going to Baguio.
PITX to Baguio Schedule
- 10:00 PM
- 11:30 PM
- 2:00 AM (Only on Fridays & Saturdays)
- 4:00 AM
- 6:30 AM
Solid North Baguio Terminal
In Baguio, you can ride the luxury bus at Gov. Pack Rd just below SM.
Baguio to PITX Schedule
- 12:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
- 1:30 PM
- 2:30 PM
- 3:30 PM
Compared to their deluxe P2P bus to Baguio which is at P750, Pangasinan Solid North’s luxury bus tickets are at P850 per person.
You can book a seat in advance via biyaheroes.com. Here’s a step by step guide when booking. Unfortunately, you can only book a trip from PITX to Baguio and not from Cubao to Baguio. If you’re riding from Cubao, you’ll be considered as a chance passenger.
Travel Tip: If there are no available seats left in Solid North, you can also book your bus tickets online to Baguio here:
Amenities and Features
If you want a solo seat or more legroom, the luxury bus is just for you! Here’s what you can expect inside the bus.
Lazy boy seat recliner
Individual USB-ready Buspad
Clean comfort room
There’s also a FREE WiFi!
Where to Stay in Baguio
Looking for the perfect accommodation in Baguio? I’ve got you covered!
- Noel’s First Floor – Check Availability
- Small House – Baguio – Check Availability
- Koinonia Retreat Center – Check Availability
- Lyn’s Do Drop Inn Transient House – Check Availability
- 3BU Hostel – Check Availability
- Ms. Olive’s Homestay – Check Availability
- Austrianne Residences – Check Availability
- Davimar House – Check Availability
- French Nest at Baguio- Megatower Residences – Check Availability
- G1Lodge – Check Availability
- The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
- Sunset View Ridge Residences – Check Availability
- Grand Sierra Pines Baguio – Check Availability
- Skyland Garden Hotel and Resort – Check Availability
- Luxurious Baguio Log Cabin – Check Availability
- Outlook Ridge Residences N-206 – Check Availability
- Kamiseta Hotel – Check Availability
- The Manor at Camp John Hay – Check Availability
Here are also some I’d recommend booking:
If you’re planning on booking via Airbnb, here’s a P2,200 discount on your first booking on us!
Here’s also a local’s guide to Baguio City to help you plan the perfect itinerary!
You might also like…
- 15 Things To Do in Baguio City, Philippines (for Free)
- Weekend Getaways Near Baguio Under 500 Pesos
- What It’s Like Living In the Coldest City of the Philippines
- Solid North Transit Offers First P2P Bus: Manila to Baguio
- Solid North Transit P2P Bus: How To Book Online (Manila to Baguio)