I love booking cute Airbnbs with a touch of personality and uniqueness. So the moment I found the Happy Soul Santorini Villa, I pressed that book button, packed my bags, and traveled to La Bella Tagaytay with Ryk.
Needless to say, I was impressed. Most photos you see online nowadays are way to perfect. I was expecting the Happy Soul Santorini Villa to not look exactly like the photos on the Airbnb listing.
I didn’t want to be disappointed so I managed my expectations.
But lo and behold, the Happy Soul Santorini Villa looked better in person. The moment you step inside the unit, you’ll be transported to Santorini. Each corner is decorated beautifully.
I wanted my house to look like the Happy Soul Santorini Villa with a touch of Le Coq Bleu. I’m learning more and more about interior designs all thanks to Airbnb.
If you’re looking for a staycation in Tagaytay, this is the place to be. Here’s everything you need to know about booking a stay at the Happy Soul Santorini Villa.
The Happy Soul Santorini Villa
The Happy Soul Santorini Villa is a one condominium unit in La Bella Residences in Tagaytay. And true to its name, this Airbnb is inspired by Santorini.
Upon entering, you’ll be surrounded by the colors blue and white. Everything is Instagrammable. You’ll find yourself snapping away. Every detail complements one another, you might think you’re in Greece.
Outside the room, you’ll be greeted with towering trees which makes the whole stay more relaxing and rejuvenating. This Greek-inspired getaway will definitely make your soul happy that you’ll keep coming back for more!
Amenities and Features
Included in your stay are the following:
- 1 queen-sized bed
- Extra mattress available
- 40 inches LED TV (with cable TV and TV Plus movies)
- Fiber Optics WiFi
- Bathroom with hot and cold shower
- Books and magazines
- Video games and board games
Unfortunately, during our stay, the family computer doesn’t work. We couldn’t play. Hopefully, it gets fixed.
You’ll also get a welcome kit:
- bath robes
- bottled water
- tooth brush
- bottled water
- face towel
Plus, if you want to do some light cooking, the kitchen has a:
- microwave oven
- coffee maker
- electric kettle
- kitchen ware
And the best part?
It’s within La Bella Tagaytay so you can go out and swim in the pool right beside the building, check out Bodhi Mind & Body, eat at the nearby restaurants or just go on a stroll at the lush greeneries outside your room.
Things To Do
- Play Games – Happy Soul Santorini Villa has a tons of board games.
- Movie Night – With the 40 inches LED TV, all you have to do is get the popcorn ready, turn the TV on and you’re good to go.
- Swim in the Pool – The pool is just outside of the building. Don’t forget to take photos on this aquarium inspired pool. You’ll find one side to have a clear glass so you’ll easily get underwater photos.
- Try the Jacuzzi – The jacuzzi is a bit expensive but if you have the money, go for it! It’s located on the roof top, so the view you get is just plain awesome. Soak and enjoy what La Bella has to offer. You’ll need to pay P2,000 pesos to have access to it.
- Take tons of photos – Looking at the photos on this blog, I know you already know what I’m saying. *wink
- Stroll – Surrounded by lush greeneries, you’ll have a fun time strolling around La Bella.
- Eat – Hungry? There’s a vintage library, a Japanese, Spanish and Filipino restaurant, too.
And a lot more!
What We Loved About Happy Soul Santorini Villa
I love booking Airbnbs and I’d gladly put the Happy Soul Santorini Villa in my top 5. It’s that good! Ryk and I stayed for one night and we were wished we booked two nights instead. We did promise to come back to this place.
The unit is definitely a room goals for me. I love the blue and white Santorini feels inside. Upon entering, we really didn’t want to leave but we had to since we got hungry.
There’s the Organico, Bodhi Mind and Body, El Cucinero, and Hirasei in front of La Bella. We loved that we didn’t have to go outside La Bella to find food. Plus, the complementary snacks suppresses any hunger you feel right away.
I could go on and on but words can’t do justice to what this Airbnb offers. It’s best that you experience it for yourself.
Things To Note
- Standard check-in time is 2:00 PM and check out is 12:00 noon.
- Pool opens at 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM but you’ll have to pay P100 per head for pool access.
- The maximum number of people allowed within the Happy Soul Santorini Villa is 4 people. This can be 4 adults, 1 adult with 3 kids or 2 adults with 2 kids. (Maximum age of a kid is 12.)
- There’s a pay parking area. Overnight stay costs P300.
- Be sure to bring mosquito repellents if you’re planning on going for walks around the vicinity. There are a lot of mosquitoes outside.
- Prepare your ID’s when checking in, you’ll be filling up some forms.
- There are no ATMs in La Bella so be sure to bring lots of cash with you.
How To Book
I booked the Happy Soul Santorini Villa via Airbnb. Their rates are at P3,200 plus P400+ service fee per night.
Also, here’s a P1,600 discount for your first booking on Airbnb when you sign up.
Note: The discount only works for new Airbnb users.
How To Get There
- Head to SLEX towards Calamba
- Take exit 38 toward Sta. Rosa
- Turn right onto Santa Rosa – Tagaytay Rd
- Turn right onto Tagaytay – Calamba Rd
- At Tagaytay Rotonda, continue straight onto Tagaytay – Nasugbu Hwy
- When you reach, Mendez Crossing, you’re just a couple of kilometers away. Landmarks are SM Savemore, Ministop and Jollibee
- Turn right at the street with the signage of Antonio’s and the Cabana, La Bella Residences and The Happy Soul
- Turn left at the street with the signage of La Bella Residences and The Happy Soul
- At the guardhouse, tell them you’re guests of Unit 422
- Welcome to The Happy Soul at La Bella Residences!
- Ride a bus heading to Tagaytay, Nasugbu, Lian, Calatagan or Alfonso in Buendia or Pasay. You can choose from the CelyRosa, DLTB Co., Alfonso Liner, BSC, or Cavite-Batangas bus liners. Travel time is around 2 hours while the fare is P100+.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at Radar. From here, ride a tricycle to La Bella for around P30+ (good for up to four persons).
You might also like…
- La Bella Tagaytay Little Santorini: The Ultimate 2020 Travel Guide
- 10 Best Things To Do In Tagaytay That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Where To Stay In Tagaytay: 30+ Tagaytay Hotels, Resorts, And Airbnbs
- 23 Resorts Near Manila For A Quick Escape
- Camp Benjamin: Your One-Stop Destination For Wellness
Planning a staycation outside of Manila? Don’t forget to save this on Pinterest.
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.