For any beach lover, Pangasinan is one of the best places to go. It offers a tranquil escape for those in the city.
Just 5 hours away from Manila, any camper can go for a weekend getaway and camp in one of the best Pangasinan beach campsites.
Commuting to Pangasinan
Check schedules and availability of buses to Pangasinan for booking online with 12Go Asia.
Pangasinan Beach Campsites
Here are eight of the best Pangasinan beach campsites for your next beach adventure!
Hundred Islands National Park
Pangasinan is well-known for the Hundred Islands in Alaminos. There are 124 islands during low tide and 123 islands at high tide. Among these, only three islands were developed for tourism namely Quezon Island, Governor’s Island and Children’s Island. Just 5 hours away from the hustle and bustle of Manila, tourists flock to this paradise to go camping, snorkeling, swimming, diving, island hopping and so much more.
Camping is allowed at the Governor’s Island, Quezon Island, and Children’s Island. My boyfriend and I once camped at the Children’s Island and it was awesome. If you get lucky, you can have the island all to yourself.
- Location: Alaminos, Pangasinan
- Tent Rental: 400 pesos
- Camping Fee: 200 pesos
- Note: Pitching a tent is only allowed from 5 pm to 6 am.
Dolorita Campsite and Water Recreation
Want to go camping near the sea? Check out Dolorita Campsite and Water Recreation. Their place is near the famous death pool in Cabongaoan. So if you’re planning on going there, why not stay here for the night? The place is full of greeneries and overlooks the blue ocean. Just imagine a grassy field just meters away from the waves. For dinner, you can harvest fresh vegetables or go fishing.
- Location: Batog Beach, Iliw-iliw, Burgos, Pangasinan
- Tent: 500 pesos per night (max of 3 people)
- Without tent: (bring your own tent) 150 pesos per person for one night
- Day tour entrance: 50 per person (8-5pm)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/doloritasplace/
- Phone Number: 0917 810 4370
Cabongaoan Beach – Roven’s Place
Spend the night at Roven’s Place and enjoy the beach with all the palm trees. Swim in the crystal clear waters and run around the soft sand. For a less crowded beach, Roven’s place is your best choice. It provides basic amenities such as a deep well pump and comfort rooms for a great camping experience.
Before you reach Roven’s Place, go buy some ingredients from the market then cook. Cooking utensils, as well as a charcoal-fired clay stove, will be provided during your stay.
- Location: Cabongaoan Beach, Burgos, Pangasinan 2410
- Tent Pitching: 150 – 200 pesos
- Day Tour: 500 pesos per table
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cabongaoan-Beach-Rovens-Place-625350290926306/
- Phone Number: 0927 995 7606, 0906 107 8860, 0995 336 8553
One of the most popular beach and Pangasinan beach campsites in Bolinao is Patar Beach. It’s well known for its fine golden sands, waves, and rock formations. For so many years, locals and tourists come back to this place for its amazing sunsets. About 500 meters long, Patar Beach makes for a great campsite. If you love a laid-back lifestyle, this place is perfect for you!
Note: Try the Binungey, a local delicacy made from rice cake with some brown sugar and coconut meat on top. You can find these being sold by the locals walking along the beach. And early in the morning, you can buy fresh sea urchins from the fishermen.
- Location: Patar Beach, Bolinao
- Rates: Patar Beach is a public beach so camping is free. However, there are times when you will be asked to pay for:
- Tent Pitching: 100-250 pesos – fee varies depending on the season. Try to avoid going on holidays.
Go on a relaxing weekend getaway and camp in Germans Place. It’s just a walking distance from the lighthouse, Patar beach and rock formation – perfect for any budget traveler. Germans Place offers an uncrowded area with friendly staffs, water supply, clean restrooms, cottages, nipa huts, and solar panels.
- Location: German Road 2, Patar, Bolinao, 2406 Pangasinan
- Family Tent: 800 pesos, good for 2 to 10 persons
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/germansplace/
- Phone Number: 0915 042 1219 / 0949 304 7214
Aside from Patar Beach, Pangasinan also boasts of a pristine beach named Tondol. It’s long and wide sandbars have gained the attention of a lot of tourists and has become a must visit place for the best Instagram photos.
The waters here are shallow which makes it perfect for the kids. If you want to go for a swim, you have to walk a little bit further to get to the deeper parts. Try to come to the beach early in the morning to see the mini sandbar.
- Location: Anda, Pangasinan
- Tondol Beach Entrance Fee: 5 pesos per head
- Overnight Fee: 500 pesos for the cottage
- Note: It is mandatory to rent a cottage when staying overnight
Tambobong White Beach
For that dreamy white sandy beach, go to Tambobong White Beach. It boasts of turquoise waters, abundant marine life, and relaxing atmosphere. Just like the Hundred Islands in Alaminos, you can try beach hopping and island hopping here. Rent a boat and go visit the Polo Camaso Islet, Colibra Island, Lagaratas Island, Paratec Beach, Crocodile Island, Pao Beach, Balinmanok Beach and many more.
- Location: Dasol, Pangasinan
- Tent Pitching: Tambobong Beach is a public beach so it’s free. However, there are also resorts by the beach that have campsites which you can avail for around 200 pesos per person.
Get in touch with your inner Moana and own an island in Pangasinan for an overnight camping experience. Go on a 20-minute boat ride from Dasol and snorkel in the clear blue waters of Colibra Island. The island doesn’t have any trees to shade you from the sun so be sure to pack some sunscreen.
- Location: Dasol, Pangasinan
- Boat Ride: around 700-1200 pesos
- Entrance Fee: 25 pesos per person
- Docking Fee: 100 pesos
- Overnight Fee: 1,000+ pesos per group, price varies depending on the number of people
And that’s it for the best Pangasinan beach campsites. If you know of any great beach campsite in Pangasinan, feel free to leave a comment below.
You might also like…
- 13 Awesome Zambales Camping Spots
- 7 of the Best Campsites in Tagaytay
- Camping Guide For Beginners (Essentials, Tips & Where to Camp)
- Where to Camp Near and Around Baguio For Less Than 300 Pesos
- Where to Beach Camp In Batangas for Less than 400 Pesos