Selah Garden is your one-stop hotel that offers spa, a lavish pool, outdoor activities, buffets and so much more!
It’s no secret that we tend to look for places outside the city whenever we crave for that serene, peaceful and luxurious vacation. But what if I tell you, you can find all of that at Selah Garden?
Located in the heart of Pasay, just a few minutes from the LRT, you will find Selah Garden. This haven in the urban setting of Metro Manila has everything you need to rejuvenate and relax.
Want to book it? Here’s what you can expect.
Disclosure: I have partnered with ZENRooms for this post. All opinions are my own.
Amenities and Features
From 3ft to 4ft depth, Selah Garden’s pool is best for kids. But if you want to dip and feel refreshed, you’re welcome to float and swim to your heart’s content. The trees and relaxing ambience around the pool will make you feel like you’re in a green paradise.
For as low as P300+, you can treat yourself to that much-needed spa time. There’s no need to shell out a lot of money. Selah Garden is your go-to place if you’re looking for an excellent but budget-friendly spa experience.
Unlike other hotels, Selah Garden has its very own outdoor activities area.
If you’re looking for the best place to do your team building within the Metro, Selah Garden offers a zipline, rope climbing, bungee jumping, rock climbing, swing and a lot more.
Every so often Selah Garden offers buffets. And their food is oh so yummy! I’ve had several bad experiences with buffets in the past where the food is either too salty or bland. But at Selah Garden, you’ll want to keep on eating even when you’re full.
What We Loved
Selah Garden is quite a unique hotel in the middle of the Metro. We loved how it transported us to a green haven. The Loft room we had was large. It has its own TV, sofa, toilet, refrigerator, and shower which was nice. Plus, the WiFi was fast enough that I could work.
I love the breakfast buffet at Selah Garden. Each of the food servings was so scrumptious that we kept eating until we couldn’t eat any longer. When booking your room, definitely check that breakfast addon! You won’t regret it.
The garden within the hotel is quite a stunner! Everything screams “relaxation”. From the swings to the pool bench seat, you’ll have a great time relieving yourself from all the stress and letting go of all your worries.
Since my last visit to Sandbox Pampanga, I didn’t want to do anything with any ropes for the whole year. I think my experience with the free fall and aerial walk is enough to last me my whole lifetime! Haha. I was perfectly happy just looking at all the outdoor activities in Selah Garden Hotel. After all, I was just there to relax. Nyaha.
- Here’s a warning, though. Don’t drink the beverages in the ref or eat the Pringles and peanuts. They’re a tad bit expensive. You’ll be charged the amount once you check out.
- There’s parking space so you can drive to Selah Garden if you want.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each room has WiFi. Just ask the front desk for the password.
- When you go swimming, there’s no need to bring your towel. There are towels beside the pool given to guests.
- Upon check-in, you’ll be asked P1,000 security deposit and refunded once you check out provided that there are no damages in the room.
How To Book
- Go to zenrooms.com and search for Selah Garden.
- Choose your preferred dates and rooms.
- Input all required details.
- Type WANDERERA in the voucher code portion to get 15% off your booking!
- Then, pay for your booking via credit card, online banking, Gcash or supermarket.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/theselahgardenhotel
- Number: 0925 511 1331
- Email: email@example.com
You might also like…
- Zen Rooms Selah Pods Review: Staycation in Pasay, Manila
- Gramercy Residences Staycation: A Budget Room With ZEN Home
- Manila Staycation | 20 Condos and Hotels With Awesome Swimming Pools
- 16 Things To Do In Manila That You Shouldn’t Miss