Zambales boasts of beautiful beaches made from volcanic sand, stunning lagoons, unspoiled islands with white sand beaches, mountains and so much more! Because of this, the province has turned into a favorite destination among both tourists and locals.
The many tourist spots in this place offer a lot of campsites perfect for any camping enthusiast. In this article, we’ll take a look at the best camping spots in Zambales.
Travel Tip: Check schedules and availability of buses to Zambales for booking online with 12Go Asia.
Zambales Camping Spots
- Location: Pundaquit, Zambales
- Camping Fee: P100 per person
Found in Pundaquit, Zambales, the Nagsasa cove offers an amazing overnight beach camping. The turquoise blue waters and white sand will leave you wanting for more!
Aside from camping, you can also go on a trek and reach the top of a hill which offers a fantastic view of the cove. To get to this small piece of paradise, you have to charter a boat that will cost you around P1,000 to P2,500 (good for 1 to 4 persons).
- Location: Pundaquit, Zambales
- Camping Fee: P100 per night
Probably the most famous cove in Zambales, Anawangin Cove consists of sea pine trees (agoho trees) and fine sand that gives off that Baguio meets Boracay feel. The cove used to be rocky until Mt Pinatubo’s eruption in 1991.
The sand on the beach all came from the ashes that the volcano dumped onto its shores. Anawangin is just like Nagsasa, you have to charter a boat to get there (prices are the same as that of Nagsasa).
|Anawangin + Capones||1-4 persons||P1,000|
|Capones + Anawangin + Nagsasa Cove||1-4 persons||P2,500|
|Anawangin + Capones||5-6 persons||P1,500|
Contact: Mang Johnny – 09202224687 for boats
Crystal Beach Resort
Location: Barangay La Paz, San Narciso, Zambales
- Glamping – 2500/night,
- Tent – 999/person, inclusive of Breakfast meal and Complete set of Beddings(mat, pillow, blanket & toiletries), with the use of Common toilet and Bathroom
- With own tent – 895 pesos per person – Inclusive of an entrance fee, tent pitching fee, bottled water and breakfast meal
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crystalbeachresort/
- Phone Number: Smart: 09399080373, Sun: 09228585858, Globe: 09178328050
Well known for its surfing lessons and Instagrammable views, the Crystal Beach resort also offers an unforgettable glamping experience aside from the usual beach activities and accommodation.
The sand here may not be white, but it’s pine trees, and well-maintained shores are what makes it one of the best camping spots in Zambales.
Location: Boundaries of Pampanga, Tarlac, and Zambales
- Tour Package Rates – P1700 to P6000 per person
- Tent Rental – 100 pesos
- Book a day tour here for discounted rates
Craving for an adventure? Why not try camping on a volcano? Mt. Pinatubo is an active stratovolcano that’s most famous for its blue colored crater lake, lahar landscape and valleys occupied by the Aeta tribesmen. Today, people from around the world trek the volcano to see its unique lahar field and lake. Aside from the hike, a 4×4 car ride is also included to reach the breathtaking view at the top.
If you plan on camping for the night, take note that it is not recommended to go during the rainy season because of possible landslides and heavy rains.
Location: Candelaria, Zambales
- Entrance Fee – P500 for overnight
- Tents Rentals:
- Basic tent (without beddings)
- Good for 2 (local) is PHP 200
- Good for 2 (branded) is PHP 400
- Good for 3-5 is PHP 500
- Glamping tent (with beddings):
- Good for 2 is PHP 800
- Good for 3-5 is PHP 1500
- Good for 6-8 is PHP 2500
- Good for 15-18 is PHP 4500
- Tent Pitching: P200-500 depending on your tent’s size
- Website: http://www.isladepotipot.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/isladepotipothotelandbeachresort
- Phone Number: 0905 4567243, 0920 4999134, 0945 5833063, 0998 2917937
Potitpot island is one of the awesome beach destinations in the Philippines with its white sand, clear turquoise waters and coral stones.
It is among the list of unspoiled beaches that offer a stunning view of Zambales’ mountain ranges. Once you see the beauty of this place, you’ll never want to leave.
Location: San Antonio, Zambales
- Camping Fee – P100
- Tents – P400 (good for 2 persons)
- Boat rental – P1500 to P200, good for four persons
- Entrance Fee – P50
Contact Person: Kuya Joven at 09159599595
As a laid-back camping destination, Talisayen Cove is not that crowded compared to Anawangin Cove or Crystal Beach. On most days, expect that there will only be a few tourists.
Being a less commercialized area, expect that you’ll definitely be going back to the basics. Save some money and bring your own tents.
Location: Sito Liwliwa, San Felipe Zambales
- Tent Rental – P350
- Pitch your own tent for only P100
- Book here for a discount!
- Website: http://zambales.thecirclehostel.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecirclehostelzambales/
- Phone Number: 09175054329
For an unforgettable backpacking experience, try camping at The Circle Hostel, Zambales. With its artsy accommodation,t is the perfect place to get some inspiration. If you have a big group, then you definitely should chill in their common area.
They have musical instruments, board games, bean bags, hammocks and pillows for that relaxing retreat you’ve been looking for.
Aside from this, Circle Hostel also provides surfing lessons, skim boarding, Aetas tours, island hopping, mountain climbing, and waterfall tour.
Liwalize It Surf Camp
Location: Santo Niño, Zambales
- Overnight camping fee – P300/night/head then succeeding consecutive nights are only P150/night/head (Tent is not included in this fee.)
- If you need a tent: Tent rental – P400/tent/night
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liwalizeit/
- Phone Number: 09770090079
For a camping trip beside the beach, definitely, try Liwalize It Surf Camp. Just like its name, this accommodation provides surfing lessons. It recently opened last November 2017 and hosted a few art workshops, and live performances.
Aside from this, they also have cuddly dogs and a cute cat.
The Glamp Zambales
Location: Liw-liwa, San Felipe
- Small Tents (max of 3 persons) – P5,000 to P5,500
- Medium Tents (max of 5 persons) – P7,500 to P8,500
- Big Tents (max of 8 persons) – P10,000 to P12,000
- Note: Accommodation also includes breakfast, bonfire set-up, smores kit, water, parking space, massage, toilet, sheets, electric outlets, etc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theglampzambales/
- Phone Number: 09275059020
Looking for the perfect place to unwind and relax? Check out The Glamp Zambales. Bring your squad, roast some marshmallows and camp under the stars.
Make some memories, reserve your tent and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. This camping paradise is only 3 to 4 hours away from Manila.
Mope Beach Resort
Location: Aranas Street Purok 5, San Narciso, Zambales
- Camping Fee: P800/tent – weekday & P1300/tent-weekend
- Website: http://www.mopebeach.com/zambales-camping-beach/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MOPEbeach/
- Phone Number: 09088632697
Want a beachfront camping experience? Try Mope Beach Resort. Their relaxing, superb ambiance and friendly staff will make you want to call this place home.
The resort offers tons of activities including surfing, Zumba, yoga, swimming, diving, chilling in their bar area and waterfront resto and so much more!
Aplaya Caarusipan Camp and Beach Resort
Location: Madarang Boulevard, Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales
- Small Tent – P350 for 2 persons
- Big Tent – P750 for 8-8 persons
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aplayacaarusipan/
- Phone Number: 09187320960
Breathe in that fresh air and take the trip to Aplaya Caarusipan Camp and Beach Resort. Aside from camping, you can also book a Kubo that’s two stories high complete with a dining area and a bedroom. And guess what? They also have a swimming pool right next to the beach area!
For that simple and relaxing beach experience, book on a weekday and have the resort all to yourself! All amenities are kept clean. The resort also has a cooking area so feel free to buy all that seafood you’ve been craving for. The San Antonio market’s just 5 km away.
Board Culture Liw-Liwa
Location: Sitio Liwliwa, San Felipe, Zambales
- Tent Rental – P500/head (inclusive of tent, comforter and pillow)
- Tent Pitching (with your own tent) – P400/head
- Website: http://www.bcliwliwa.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcliwliwa/
- Phone Number: 09065161263
Tucked in San Felipe, Zambales, Board Culture Liw-Liwa is the perfect place to hang out with a special someone or a group of friends. It is spacious, and if you’re on the lookout for a not so crowded camping experience, this place will not disappoint.
They also provide surfing lessons, skimboard rentals, massage, boodle fights, island hopping and tour to the Nangoloan Falls.
Rama International Beach Resort
Location: Km 189 National Road, Brgy. Binoclutan, Botolan, Zambales
- Tent for:
- 1 person – P450
- 3 persons – P950
- 4 persons – P1,200
- 6 to 7 persons – P1,700
- 8 persons – P2,200
- Website: http://www.ramabeachfrontresort.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RamaBeachfrontResort/
- Phone Number: (047) 252 9978
Catch the waves and camp near the beach at Rama International Beach Resort. With a spacious place, the resort is a great place for a bonfire, some marshmallows and horror stories under the starry skies.
Don’t forget to watch the sunset and enjoy the food from the resort’s very own restaurant. Plus, lifeguards are on duty so go ahead and enjoy that swim.
- Dispose of your trash properly. Only leave your footprints. As much as possible, bring your own trash bags. Avoid bringing plastics, use reusable containers instead.
- Be considerate. Don’t be too loud especially late at night and very early in the morning. Other visitors might be sleeping.
Which one is your favorite Zambales camping spot?
You might also like…
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila : 25 Places To Visit (Plus Campsites)
- 21 Zambales Beach Resorts for a Perfect Beach Getaway
- Magalawa Island: 2019 Travel Guide (Everything You Need To Know)
- 23 Resorts Near Manila For A Quick Escape
- SandBox Pampanga: Rates, Activities And What To Expect
Not fond of camping? You can find Zambales resorts and hotels here.