Traveling around the world is something that many people dream of, but few actually do. It can be quite the task to plan and save for, but it is definitely possible to travel around the world on a budget. In this blog post, we will give you some tips on how to plan a trip around the world in 5 months for $100/day.
Figure out your budget
If you’re planning a trip around the world on a tight budget, the most important thing you can do is figure out your daily spending limit. Once you know how much you can realistically spend each day, you can start to make plans and book reservations.
For example, if you have $100 to spend each day, you’ll need to find accommodations that cost less than $40 per night, and meals that cost less than $20 per day.
One way to save is to take advantage of free or discounted activities. Many museums and galleries offer free admission on certain days, and many cities offer walking or bike tours that are either free or very inexpensive.
If you will be traveling by car at all, you will need car insurance that is valid in other countries. Buying car insurance online is a great option to make it quick and easy. By doing a little research in advance, it’s easy to find ways to stretch your travel budget.
Choose a destination (or destinations)
If you’ve ever dreamed of traveling the world but thought it was too expensive, think again. It is possible to see a wide variety of destinations on a tight budget. The key is to do your research and make smart choices.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
– First, choose your destination (or destinations). Consider factors like the cost of living, attractions, and whether you need a visa. Once you’ve narrowed it down, start looking for flight deals.
– Second, book accommodations that fit your budget. Airbnbs and hostels are often cheaper than hotels, and Couchsurfing is a great way to meet locals and save money on housing.
– Third, plan your activities in advance and look for discounts. Many museums offer reduced prices or free days, and there are often deals on things like tours and attractions.
– Finally, be mindful of your spending. Eating out every day can quickly eat into your budget, so try to cook meals at your accommodation or buy food from markets. By following these tips, you’ll be able to travel the world on a tight budget!
Purchase a round-the-world ticket
A round-the-world ticket is a great way to see the world on a budget. Basically, you purchase a ticket that allows you to travel to multiple destinations around the world for a set price. For example, you could purchase a round-the-world ticket that includes stops in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
The tickets are typically valid for one year, so you can take your time exploring each destination. And best of all, you can often find round-the-world tickets for less than $100 per day. So if you’re looking for an affordable way to see the world, a round-the-world ticket is definitely worth considering.
Make a list of things to do and see in each location
If you’ve ever dreamed of taking a trip around the world, but thought it was out of your budget, think again! With careful planning, it is possible to take an extended trip without breaking the bank. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Set a daily budget: Once you know how much you’re willing to spend each day, you can start to make a list of affordable activities and attractions in each location.
2. Look for discounts: Student discounts, seniors discounts, and seasonal promotions can help you save on everything from accommodation to transportation.
3. Travel off-season: Not only will you find lower prices on flights and accommodation, but you’ll also avoid the crowds at popular tourist destinations.
4. Eat like a local: One of the best ways to save money on food is to eat like the locals do. Street food is often much cheaper than restaurant meals, and you’ll get to experience the real flavor of each destination.
With a little bit of planning, it is possible to take an epic trip without spending a fortune. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your round-the-world adventure today!
Book accommodations and transportation in advance
When most people think about traveling around the world, they assume that it will be expensive. However, it is possible to plan a trip on a budget of just $100 a day.
One of the best ways to save money is to book accommodations and transportation in advance. By planning ahead, you can often find discounts on airfare and hotels. Another way to save money is to eat at local restaurants and markets. In many countries, you can find filling meals for less than $5.
Finally, be sure to research free or discounted activities in each destination. From free walking tours to discount museum tickets, there are plenty of ways to explore the world without breaking the bank. With a little bit of planning, it is possible to see the world on a shoestring budget.
Pack your bags and go!
You’ve probably seen those social media influencers who travel to exotic locations and get paid to post about their adventures. But you don’t need to be a world-famous blogger to enjoy the experience of planning a trip around the world. With a little creativity and a sense of adventure, anyone can plan an unforgettable journey.
One of the best things about planning a round-the-world trip is that there are no rules. You can go wherever you want, for as long as you want. There are endless possibilities, which can be both exciting and daunting.
To narrow down your options, start by thinking about what kind of experiences you want to have. Do you want to learn about new cultures? See amazing natural wonders? Or simply relax on a beach? Once you’ve decided on your priorities, you can start researching destination options and making a list of must-see sights.
One important thing to remember when planning a trip around the world is that it doesn’t have to be expensive. There are countless ways to save money on travel, whether it’s finding affordable accommodation or taking advantage of budget flights. By doing your research and being flexible with your itinerary, you can make your dream trip a reality without breaking the bank.
With these tips, you can easily plan a trip around the world in 5 months on $100/day. All you need is a little bit of planning and preparation. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!