Hey fellow Baguio locals and everyone wondering how to get from Baguio to Clark Airport and vice versa. Ryk and I often book flights originating from Clark. Aside from being near Baguio, the experience at the airport is better than that of NAIA. Plus, you get to avoid the heavy traffic in Manila.
From Baguio to Clark
If you’re planning to go to Clark from Baguio, use this guide to help you commute.
When going to Clark via bus, you have two options. Either you ride a bus going directly to the airport or ride a bus stopping in Dau terminal, Pampanga.
Let’s compare the two.
Baguio to Clark P2P (point to point) Bus
As of this writing, Genesis Transport Service is the only bus offering direct transportation from Clark to Baguio.
Here are the schedules:
Baguio to Clark Bus Trip Schedule:
- 4:00 AM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 6:00 AM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 10:00 AM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 12:00 PM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 10:00 PM (JoyBus) – P500 (3.5 to 4 hours travel time)
Terminal: You can find the Genesis bus terminal in Gov. Pack just below SM City Baguio.
Baguio to Dau Terminal
Another option you have is to ride a bus to Dau terminal. Victory Liner and Genesis Transport has several buses going to Dau.
Once in Dau, ride the jeep going to Clark Airport. Fare is P100 per person and you’ll have to wait until the jeep is full.
If you’re in a hurry, you can ride a Grab Taxi from Dau terminal to Clark Airport. Fare is usually around P200.
Aside from buses, you can also ride a van going directly to Clark Airport. You’ll be having one stopover.
Baguio To Clark Van
You can find the van terminal near Rose Garden, Burnham behind Baliwag Lechon. Fare is P500 per person and travel time is around 3.5 to 4 hours via TPLEX. You can also find vans at Gov Pack parked in front of Andoks which will take you to the exact van terminal.
Baguio to Clark Van Schedule
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- 4:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- 8:00 PM
- 10:00 PM
Van Contact Numbers: You can contact Gil Bagares, a Baguio booking staff, at 09297355246 or 09665277860 if you have any questions.
From Clark to Baguio
Clark to Baguio P2P (point to point) Bus
From Clark airport, you can ride a Genesis bus going directly to Baguio.
Clark to Baguio Bus Trip Schedule:
Schedule is as follows:
- 11:00 AM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 12:30 PM (JoyBus) – P500 (3.5 to 4 hours travel time)
- 2:00 PM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 5:00 PM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
- 8:00 PM (Regular Aircon Bus) – P420 (4.5 to 5 hours travel time)
Terminals: In Clark Airport, you can find the buses at the Arrival area.
Dau Terminal to Baguio
You can also ride a jeepney or take a Grab taxi from Clark airport to Dau terminal. Then, you can choose to ride a Victory bus or a Genesis bus.
In Dau terminal, you can also ride a van to Baguio City. It’s near one of the terminal’s entrances.
You might also like…
- SandBox Pampanga: Rates, Activities And What To Expect
- 20+ Pampanga Resorts & Hotels With A Pool For Your Next Vacation
- Baguio Accommodations Near Tourist Spots
- Where to Stay in Baguio under P1,000: Top 22 Affordable Baguio Accommodation
- Baguio Travel Guide 2019 (According To A Local)
Johanes is a digital nomad and a web content writer who loves to go on spontaneous travels. She also likes to go camp under the stars and play with her dog and cats.