Traveling from Manila to Vigan, Laoag or La Union can be taxing. You’ll be spending hours inside the bus until you reach your destination. So why not ride a Manila to La Union bus or a Manila to Vigan bus that will give you a comfortable ride?
Interested? We’re introducing the Partas luxury bus. Traveling like a VIP on a Manila to La Union bus, Manila to Laoag bus or a Manila to Vigan bus has never been so much better.
Here’s everything you need to know about this awesome ride.
Partas Luxury Bus Amenities and Features
Here’s what you can expect from the Partas luxury bus bound from Manila to La Union, Vigan and Laoag:
- Comfort Room (toilet) – There’s a comfort room inside the bus so when nature calls, the toilet is just a few steps away! Please make sure to keep it clean and flush properly.
- Reclining Seats with Spacious Legroom – Long-legged fellows, rejoice! Unlike me, Ryk has long legs so he can be a bit grumpy if the legroom’s too small. But with Partas luxury bus, you have all the space you need! Plus, you can recline your seats without having to worry about the person behind you since there’s tons of space for everyone!
- Bus Tablet and USB power port – When you’re traveling to Vigan or La Union from Manila, expect that you’ll be stuck inside the bus for hours! This is where Partas’ bus tablet comes handy. You can watch movies, play games or read ebooks! And with the USB power port, you can leave your power banks at home and simply charge your phone inside the bus.
- Free WiFi – Who doesn’t love free WiFi and the Internet?
Terminals, Schedules & Fares
For Cubao Terminal
For Partas’ bus going to Vigan from Manila, here’s what you need to know. There are also Partas luxury buses going to Laoag. All these passes by La Union in case you’re going there.
Partas Luxury Bus Fare:
- P624 per person (Cubao to San Fernando, La Union)
- P960 per person (Cubao to Vigan)
- P1,152 per person (Cubao to Laoag)
Partas Luxury Bus Terminal: 816 Aurora Blvd., Cubao, Quezon City
Partas Luxury Bus Schedule: 8:00 AM (Cubao to Vigan), 5:00 PM (Cubao to Laoag), 9:00 PM (Cubao to Vigan)
For Vigan Terminal
For Partas’ Vigan to Manila bus, here’s what you need to know.
Partas Luxury Bus Fare: P960 per person from Vigan to Manila (Cubao)
Partas Luxury Bus Terminal: Alcantara Street, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur
Partas Luxury Bus Schedule: 8:00 AM and 9:30 PM (Vigan to Cubao)
For Laoag Terminal
For Partas’ Laoag to Manila bus, here’s what you need to know.
Partas Luxury Bus Fare: P1,152 per person (Laoag to Cubao)
Partas Luxury Bus Terminal: Brgy. 1, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
Partas Luxury Bus Schedule: 2:00 PM (Laoag to Cubao)
How To Book Online
If you want to reserve your seats in advance, you can book from biyaheroes.com.
Travel Tip: If Partas doesn’t have any available seats left, you can also book bus tickets here.
Partas Luxury Bus Reminders
- When choosing a seat, you can either take the right side where you won’t have any seatmate or the left side which is perfect if you have a friend with you.
- The bus only has one stopover so you better stock up on food and water.
- Bring a headphone or an earphone for the best experience if you want to use the bus tablet and watch movies during your trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we have to reserve a ticket online or is a walk-in possible?
Walk-ins are allowed. But if you’re traveling on a holiday or a long weekend, it’s best to reserve your tickets online. I made the mistake of not booking a ticket ahead and I had to wait in line for hours!
How about a La Union to Manila bus?
From La Union, you can wait for buses heading to Manila from the highway or go directly to Partas’ San Fernando terminal and ride a La Union to Manila bus from there. This terminal, however, doesn’t offer any luxury bus to Manila.
How long is the bus ride?
From Cubao, the length of the bus ride will depend on your destination.
- Cubao to La Union: 6 hours
- Cubao to Vigan: 8 to 10 hours
- Cubao to Laoag: 10 to 12 hours
Are there other buses going to Vigan or Laoag from Manila?
Yes, there are. You can check and book your tickets here.
Do you have any more questions? Comment down below and I’ll do my best to get back to you!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/partastrans/
- Number: (02) 724 9820
- Email: email@example.com
Where to Stay in La Union, Vigan and Laoag
Hotels and Inns
You can BOOK HERE for discounted rates!
Here are some blog posts you might want to read:
Aside from hotels and resorts, you can also opt to stay at an Airbnb.
You might also like…
- 13 Vigan Tourist Spots That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Palaui, Laoag & Vigan Travel Guide: A 4D/3N Itinerary
- La Paz Sand Dunes Laoag Travel Guide: Why Visit?
- Ilocos Norte Tourist Spots: 9 Places That You Should Visit