Yuj Inn Pasay is a great place to stay in especially if you have an upcoming flight. It’s probably one of the cheapest hotel in Pasay City Manila.
What most of us look for in inns and hotels are cleanliness and affordable. However, most often, you have to sacrifice one for the other. You either pay for a lot of money for a clean and great experience or book an affordable stay in a rundown hotel.
Well, my sister and I were looking for cheapest hotel in Pasay City Manila to book when we found Yuj Inn. I’ve never heard of that place before. Turns out, they just opened in October 2018. So the place is fairly new. Plus, the reviews were all good.
With the price of a room that’s good for two, we found that Yuj Inn Pasay is truly one of the cheapest hotel in Pasay City Manila.
Amenities and Features
When it comes to amenities and features, you get a lot from Yuj Inn Pasay.
During your stay, you get to enjoy:
- hot and cold shower
- free toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, bath soap and shampoo (As for this one, I wished the hotel didn’t have to pack the soap in plastic or put all the toiletries in a box. Yes for sustainable and less plastic travel!)
- free use of electric water kettle
- table lamp
- handheld bidet sprayer
- free breakfast
Rates and How To Book
For a one night stay, the rates vary from 1200 to 1800. If you haven’t booked any reservation, you can simply walk in.
You can also book from Booking.com. If you’re a member of Booking.com, you get some discount and pay for a lesser price which is what we did.
Address: 610 Apelo Cruz St. (Beside Philtranco Bus Terminal)
Yuj Inn Pasay isn’t that hard to spot. Just look for a green and blue striped building and that’s Yuj Inn Pasay. You won’t miss it.
If you’re looking for a place near LRT1 and MRT, Yuj Inn Pasay is the place to go. It’s just a few minutes walk from the train stations.
Plus, if you ever get hungry, the place is near restaurants so don’t worry about food. There’s also a 711 store just below the building.
Telephone: (+632) 622 6466 or (+632) 744 5307
Mobile : (+63917) 876 1234
You might also like…
- Kabayan Hotel Pasay: Kapsule (Capsule) Room Review
- Travel Hack: Leave Your Bags Here and Wander Around Manila While Waiting For Your Trip in the Pasay Victory Bus Terminal
- Zen Rooms Selah Pods Review: Staycation in Pasay, Manila
- 16 Things To Do In Manila That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Manila Staycation | 20 Condos and Hotels With Awesome Swimming Pools