Looking for a venue for your team building or family reunion? Check out La Romana Countryside Haven in Tarlac.
Located in Tarlac, La Romana Countryside Haven is a resort that can cater to any event. Be it a wedding, a debut, a group outing or a family staycation. Our team conference this 2019 was held at La Romana Countryside Haven and it was too beautiful not to share.
La Romana Countryside Haven
Luxurious and elegant, the La Romana Countryside Haven is a country house located at the Northern part of Tarlac. Inside, you will find four bedrooms. It is a great place for weddings, celebrations, house parties, company events, special occasions and more.
This is a Filipino-Italian inspired villa where you can relax and be stress-free. Wake up to the birds chirping and savoring a delicious breakfast by the pool.
With four bedrooms, the villa can accommodate 16+ people. Extra mattress will be provided for additional guests.
If you want, you can also book the Airconditioned Nipa Hut at the back of the villa. It’s good for 4 persons.
I didn’t know what to expect of La Romana Countryside Haven but the moment I stepped inside the place, I was in awe of all the greeneries and luxurious vibe. My favorite part of the villa would be this tree-lined walkway. Just wow. Backyard goals right there!
Eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the pool is a must try. I loved the food, though during our last two days (we stayed for three nights) the food serving decreased. I can only guess it’s because we couldn’t finish all of the food for the first two days.
The pool is really pretty but it can be too cold to swim in at night. I was shivering when I took a dip. I wish they had a heater for the pool. Haha.
All in all, we all had a pleasant stay at La Romana Countryside Haven and wouldn’t mind coming back here. For group events and outings, this is a pretty awesome place to book.
The La Romana Countryside Haven rate starts at 9,000 pesos per night.
- Extra person: Additional 500 pesos (includes breakfast)
- Children under 3 years old: FREE
- Children aged 3 to 7 years old: charged half
You can ask La Romana Countryside Haven to serve full board meals. This includes snacks, dinner, drinks, breakfast, and lunch for only 650 per person.
Amenities and Features
During our stay, we had access to all of the resort’s amenities:
- Kitchen (for those who want to self-cater) – This includes cooking essentials and utensils
- Swimming Pool – We were told it was five feet deep.
- Karaoke – After drinking a cup of bitter Shiraz wine, I went out to sing a few Taylor Swift songs because why not?
Here are others:
- Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Air conditioning
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Free Parking
You can book La Romana Countryside Haven on Airbnb.
Get P1,600 off on your first trip when you sign up on Airbnb here.
You can contact La Romana Countryside Haven via:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/laromanacountrysidehaven
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airbnb: La Romana
You might also like…
- SandBox Pampanga: Rates, Activities And What To Expect
- 20+ Pampanga Resorts & Hotels With A Pool For Your Next Vacation
- Weekend Getaways Near Manila : 28 Affordable Places To Visit
- 21 Zambales Beach Resorts for a Perfect Beach Getaway
- 16 Things To Do in Bolinao That You Shouldn’t Miss